🏡 Gaters Gardens, Sandford - Your Spacious Semi-Rural Retreat Awaits
Nestled in a beautiful village edge location, this substantial fully detached house offers tranquillity and space, all within reach of Village Square, Sandford.
- 🏡 Substantial Detached Residence This fully detached house is a spacious haven with 123sqm / 1,328sqft of accommodation & endless possibilities.
- 🌳 Beautiful Village Edge Location Enjoy the best of both worlds - the serenity of rural living and proximity to the charming village square in Sandford.
- 🛏️ Four Bedrooms Discover generous accommodation with four bedrooms, providing space for family and guests.
- 🔥 Huge Living Room The expansive living room with a wood-burner offers a wonderful retreat for the whole family.
- 📚 Study Find your productive corner in the dedicated study.
- 🍽️ Kitchen & Dining The kitchen with integrated Neff double oven, Siemens electric hob & a dishwasher and an adjoining dining room provide a delightful space for family meals and entertaining, with great potential to create an open-plan arrangement if desired.
- 🚿 Bathroom & WC Benefit from both an upstairs bathroom (P-shaped bath with shower & screen over) and a convenient downstairs WC.
- 🏗️ Extension Potential Planning permission with no time restriction and drawings are in place to extend the property to the rear to create a fantastic kitchen diner, allowing you to create your dream space – Our office can provide these drawings upon request.
- 🌡️ Modern Comforts & Convenience Stay warm with oil-fired central heating, including a new boiler installed in 2023, and enjoy the benefits of uPVC double glazing. There’s also cupboard space, plumbing & power for a washing machine & tumble dryer in the entrance hall & a great sized attic space over with light, power & plumbing too.
- 🌻 Expansive Gardens The large rear garden (20m x 13.5m total) invites outdoor living and entertaining, with a level patio initially & steps down to a sizeable & levelled lawn, all enclosed by brand new fencing. There’s also a handy covered storage area, gate to the side garden which leads to a lawned front garden of 16.5m x 6m which again is enclosed making it safe for children or dogs.
- 🚗 Ample Parking A driveway (13.5m x 4.1m) provides parking for multiple vehicles.
- 🚫 No Onward Chain The property is being sold with no onward chain, offering a seamless move.
🌟 Your Rural Retreat 1 Gaters Gardens combines the allure of rural living with the convenience of a village location. Whether you're looking for a family home or space to entertain, this property has it all.
Contact Helmores Estate Agents today to arrange a viewing and explore the potential that this house offers.
Please see the floorplan for room sizes.
Current Council Tax: E (£2,784pa)
Utilities: Mains electric, water, telephone & broadband
Broadband within this postcode: Superfast Enabled
Drainage: Mains drainage
Heating: Oil-fired central heating
Sandford is a civil parish and village 1½ miles north of Crediton, with a historic 12th Century Church. It has an old -world feel, with slender twisting streets, flanked by antique thatched cottages – displaying a menagerie of “Beatrix Potter” style perennial gardens. At the village heart sits a 16thCentury Post House, enshrined by creepers – this is now ‘The Lamb Inn’, an award winning pub/ restaurant; with a rustic aesthetic and cheerful spirit. Featured in ‘The Daily Mail’s – 20 Best British Country Pubs’ (2015). Across the way from here is the shop/ post office, run by the local community. Community is something that underpins every aspect of Sandford, including the local sporting events. Residents have a choice of things to do such as joining the village cricket, tennis, football and rugby clubs. Sandford has a highly sought after pre-school and a primary school (known for its classic Greek-style architecture). Older ones fall within the direct catchment for Q.E.C.C. in Crediton (with an Ofsted “outstanding” Sixth Form). Sandford is linked to Crediton via a footpath, that runs through the Millennium Green on the outskirts of the village – past a wildflower meadow, herb garden, over a crystal stream, yonder tilled fields to a little copse at the town’s-edge.
DIRECTIONS: For Sat-Nav use EX17 4LU – The property is marked by a Helmores Board
Enter your details and we'll contact you to arrange your Meeting with one of our experts.
Enter your details and we'll contact you to arrange your viewing.