At Helmores we’re all very excited about the prospect of being able to help you find your dream home BUT the safety of you, our colleagues, and our clients is our utmost priority, so it’s really important that you read and understand our stay safe policy:
For viewings, the government are advising that you should view properties “virtually” in the first instance, and then only physically view properties that you have a strong interest in. This will help reduce the number of properties you need to visit before finding your new home. Many of our sale properties already have interactive virtual tours and we’re working hard to ensure all properties will have this facility as soon as possible.
In addition to this we recommend that you use Google Maps and Street View to check out the location of any property before you make a viewing appointment. It’s great fun scoping out different areas!
We will do everything possible to make your viewing enjoyable and informative, whilst keeping you and us as safe as possible.
- Please provide and wear your own face covering and gloves.
- Viewing times will be limited in order for us to have time to ensure surfaces such as door handles, worktops, cupboard doors etc are cleaned.
- Please only one person or a couple from the same household on a viewing at any time.
- Please wash your hands before you leave your home and ensure that during the viewing you don’t touch any surfaces.
- Please follow social distancing rules and keep at least 2m distance from our team member.
- Please ensure you have viewed the interactive virtual tour or video on our website beforehand.
- Ideally you should at least have your own property on the market, sale agreed or sold. If you need to sell a property but you’re not on the market, we’d love to speak with you about this!
- If you arrive early at a property viewing, please wait outside for our team member to arrive.
- If you or any of your household have symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate please don’t ask us to arrange any physical viewings – although we’d still love to chat with you over the phone and keep in contact with you for when you have fully recovered.
Visitors to our Offices
- If you or any of your household have symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate please stay at home. We’d love to chat to you over the phone though!
- Please call or email us to fix an appointment to visit us 01363 777999 or [email protected]
- Only one visitor to enter at a time (two people from the same household may enter).
- If the front office space is already occupied please wait outside for them to leave.
- Please follow social distancing rules and keep at least 2m distance from our team member, keeping behind the hatched floor tape.
- If handing over paperwork or keys please place on the desk at the front of the office.
- We will sanitise keys with an antibacterial wipe or spray prior to hand over.
- We are aiming to be a paperless office so documents or property details will be emailed as a PDF document to minimise contamination risk
- Please use the hand sanitiser by the front door when you enter our building.
- Please use your own pen to sign paperwork.
Finally, if you need any help with ANYTHING property related we’d love to hear from you – no question is too silly or too small! Just pick up the phone or drop us an email 01363 777999 or [email protected]