We’re so excited about the prospect of being able to help you find your dream home BUT the safety of you, our colleagues, and our clients is our utmost priority, so it’s really important that you read and understand our stay safe policy:
We have made the decision, as responsible agents, to continue our mask wearing policy when carrying out property viewings.
- Please wear a facemask when viewing a property
- If you are exempt from wearing a mask you MUST inform us when you call to arrange a viewing – not on the viewing itself.
- Familiarise yourself with the property by taking the interactive virtual tour or video on our website, Google Earth and Street View beforehand.
- If you or any of your household have COVID symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate please don’t ask us to arrange any physical viewings – although we’d still love to chat with you over the phone and keep in contact with you!
Visitors to our Offices
- Please no more than 2 people from any household
- Please wear a facemask when visiting our building – we have younger team members who are not yet fully vaccinated
- We aim to be a paperless office so documents or property details will be emailed as a PDF document to minimise contamination risk
Finally, if you need any help with ANYTHING property related we’d love to hear from you – no question is too silly or too small! Just pick up the phone or drop us an email 01363 777999 or email@example.com